Botánico Homes is a modern residential complex in the heart of Puerto de la Cruz and close to the sea. The complex, after its development, will be surrounded by a public urban park, which will be connected to Barranco de Tafuriaste.
• Separate location one step from the city center
• Reception, premises for the club and gym on the territory of the complex
• Each apartment has its own closed garage.
• Tropical gardens
• Designer heated swimming pool with waterfall and solarium
• Penthouses with stunning terraces and large Jacuzzis, views of the sea and Teide
• Botánico Homes was conceived as a building where there is a lot of light and the sea, soft forms, with the use of modern and functional materials.
• All apartments have large windows with spacious terraces, kitchens with appliances and a private closed garage.
• The interior of the Apartments Botánico has been designed with a modern and functional concept. Aluminum blocks provide a high degree of energy efficiency and thermal and acoustic insulation. Air conditioning throughout the house provides a high level of comfort throughout the year.
• Kitchens are equipped with Siemens electrical appliances and Solid Surface worktops - warm to the touch material, similar to natural stone with high strength and simple maintenance. Last generation porcelain stoneware throughout the house provides durability and comfort. Bathrooms are fitted with Jacob Delafon toilets and Solid Surface countertops.
Available apartments with 2-3 bedrooms ranging from 99 m2 to 343 m2. Price from 177.000 to 511.000 euros. It is possible to buy an extra parking space for the price from 15.000 euros or closed garage from 15.000 euros. The complex is planned to be finished the summer 2020.